Tuesday, March 15, 2011

WHEW!!! Mid-Terms! Now it is all downhill from here!

Hello, All!

Thanks to those who are continuing to keep up with your blogs.  I find it so incredibly informative to read what you are thinking at the moment.  I feel that it has helped me better serve your needs immediately rather than reading all of your comments at the end of the semester! 
Keep up with the practice---you should now increase your practice time from a minimum of 30 minutes a day to a minimum of 45 minutes to one hour a day.  Believe it or not, I can tell!  It was so refreshing to have those of you who spent time over break practicing come to lessons fully prepared.  Thank you!
A couple of reminders:
Please check your WSC accounts.  That is where I send all emails in regards to make-up lessons, cancellations, and changes in schedules.  I am making up several lessons this Saturday and next, so if you want to get on board for a make-up lesson, come by my office to sign up!  Also, our STUDIO RECITAL has been rescheduled to April 14th.  Mr. Phil will be traveling to Michigan the following week, so we will move our concert to accommodate his needs.  Reminder---thank Phil for his dedication and work this week if you have not already.  He is a treasure.
Also--we will not be having studio this Friday due to the fact that Mr. Phil and I will be driving back from Kearney early that morning.  I am giving a recital at UNK Thursday evening.  Wish me luck!
Have a great tour Wed. and Thursday---again, check your WSC accounts for information about rescheduling lessons, or just stop by my office.

Take care, keep practicing, and stay healthy!
Your biggest fan,
Dr. H.

No comments:

Post a Comment