Saturday, March 26, 2011

Five Weeks and Counting....

WOW!  Where has the semester gone?  We only have five weeks left to memorize, polish, and perfect.  Just a few reminders:
For those who are going for upper levels:  please check the G drive for important information.
All juries: your notebook will be due at this time---it should include ALL character studies, song research, translations, and FINAL REFLECTION paper.  All elements should be typed for full credit.
Keep up with the blogging.....attendance to studios on Friday is also VERY important. 
Next semester our studio meetings will be held on MONDAYS at 1pm.....I know this is also during brass ensemble, but I believe it will affect very few.  If you plan on enrolling in brass ensemble, please come speak to me so we may work something out.
I will have the schedule for next semester on my door in the next few weeks.  My schedule will be extremely tight, as I am taking on additional responsibilities since Dr. Bohnert will be on sabbatical next fall.  Sign up....it goes quickly!
If you are planning on enrolling in voice, please bring a drop/add slip as soon as registration comes around.  Because I have so many requests to study in my studio, the last individuals to register are not guaranteed as spot---even if you have been in my studio for several years.  Overflow will be required to study with Dr. Lofgren.
I believe that is all for now.....keep up the great work!!!

1 comment:

  1. Has anyone said thank you to YOU lately? I think that you deserve so much for keeping us all on track this semester. You work incredibly hard just so that we can all succeed. Without you, we could not have accomplished so many great things! You are both motivational and inspirational. So thank you :)

    ReplyDelete