Thursday, March 3, 2011

No Studio This Friday

Hello all!

Due to a majority of you who are unable to attend studio this week, I have decided to cancel our meeting on Friday.  Please use that hour to practice!
Also---there are SEVERAL of you who continue to forget to blog.  Your grade has been lowered at LEAST 5% now for not blogging the first 8 weeks of school.  By the end of March your grade will be lowered at LEAST another 5% if this continues to happen.  Keep practicing, keep reflecting (blog), and keep up the good work!
One more item--for those of you who will be missing lessons due to Tour, please stop by my office to sign up for a make-up time.  I will come in on two separate Saturdays to make up lessons, for this is the only time I have in my schedule to do so. 
Your options are:
Saturday March 19 (9am-noon)
Saturday March 26 (10am-noon)
My Monday folks might be affected as well---I am on the committee to hire a permanent person for the woodwind position.  Those who are finalists are visiting March 14, March 21, and March 28. 
Have a great spring break!
Dr. H.

No comments:

Post a Comment