Friday, May 13, 2011

Introduce Yourself!

Hello, All!  I am re-posting this blog because the previous blog seems to have disappeared.

Here are a couple of songs/chants for introducing the class:

Jump in, jump out, Introduce Yourself!
My name is: __________
Class: YEAH!
I have _______________(descriptor #1)
Class: YEAH!
And I ___________ (descriptor #2)
Class: YEAH!
All: Alright, Alright, Alright, Alright!

Strawberry Shortcake, Huckleberry Finn
When I say your Birth-month, Jump In!
January, (pause), February (pause), March (pause), etc.

Horses have a muzzle, pigs have a snout,
When I say your Birth-month, Jump Out!
December (pause), November (pause), October, (pause), etc.

Good morning, Friends,
Hello, and how are you?
We're fine, We're fine,
And I hope that you are too!

My name is _________, what's your name?
My name is ___________,
Class: Hello ___________!
His/Her name is ________, what's your name?
(Repeat for entire class)

No comments:

Post a Comment